Lunar New Year 2024: Enter the Dragon

Finnian

2024_February.png

This month we celebrate togetherness and new beginnings! February 10th kicks off the Lunar New Year festivities, but we're getting started early and going until the next scheduled update so everyone has time to participate. We have an extra live event or two planned aside from the regular weekly event we host on Saturday at 9 PM. Keep an eye on the forum calendar and Discord for upcoming details on other events. We also brought back an unslotter NPC, with a new twist for the Year of the Dragon. The JellyRO staff wishes you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

Welcome, Great Dragon!

Behold! The Great Dragon, Dilong, has awoken and is gracing Louyang with his presence to bring good fortune to all who visit. At least we're pretty sure he's Dilong. I haven't actually met him before, but we invited him, and a dragon showed up in Louyang so we're rolling with it. Don't tell him I said this, but something seems a bit off about him. I can't quite make heads or tails of it. When you talk to him, you'll see what I mean.

Anyway! The show must go on, and the Great Dragon is ready to unslot cards from your equipment for only 2m zeny per card. To make the deal even better, the Great Dragon will gift you a red envelope containing a significantly boosted random amount of zeny! And you didn't hear this from me, but he will only give one envelope per transaction, even if you remove more than one card at a time.

What? Of course I respect the Great Dragon. But there's only one dragon I fear, and it's not him. 

Event ends on March 4, 2024!

Server Reward

What generous Jellybeans you are! Yet again we are able to pay our bills and more thanks to your contributions, so a server-wide reward is in order. We hope you all enjoy boosted experience and drop rates: 15/15/7 !

Last month, autoloot commands were a big hit and started some important debates, but no final decision has been made on which if any autoloot commands will become a permanent addition. So that reward has ended, and will hopefully come back again soon.

Like last month's reward, the boosted rates will only be staying until the next maintenance. If it proves to be as popular as the last one, you may be seeing more of it in the future, but I must emphasize that it is temporary.

We reset the community contribution progress monthly. If you would like to contribute, here is a link: 
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kathisjellq
No pressure, and no personal rewards, just a way you can help keep JellyRO thriving.

Monthly Updates

2024_February_-_Auro_Shop.png

2024_February_-_JBx.png

Additional Notes

• Auro Shop and Jellybean exchanger have been updated.
  • Jellyblob was updated to reflect change in Auro Shop costumes.
  • Reduced fame points by 10% for all characters on accounts inactive for 90 days.
  • Temporarily disabled automated event NPC.
  • Disabled autoloot, alootid, and autoloottype commands for players.
  • Rates temporarily increased: BaseExp 15x, JobExp 15x, Drops 7x
  • Added custom/modified sprite for the Lunar New Year event unslotter NPC.

Don't forget to patch!
How are we doing? Give us feedback!
If something isn't working correctly, please submit a bug report.

• Like 1