Can't open game

Anton

Question

Hi, I downloaded the new client and installed it although it 2-3min to open the file??

It installed succssesfully and I patched all (kRO,Renewal and aRO Patch)

However nothing happens when I try to open the game,I've tried to open it as a administrator but nothing happens...

5 answers to this question

What Anton is describing is a common issue that many can have occur when they are running on a system with a super protective anti virus software.  What happens is that the system detects a .exe running that has not been approved by some list, and blocks it off, sometimes the anti-software won't even inform the user that it has done this. 

Another possibility that can cause this, is where you installed JellyRO, I find that installing it in c:\program files  or it's brother c:\program files (x86)  can also cause issues. 

Or it's as simple as those above pointed out, the graphics card is not set right. In this case change the "Graphics Device"  2 are there by default Direct3D HAL , and Direct3D T&L HAL, then under it should be your graphics card. These settings are used to tell the client how to render what you are seeing. If they are not set correctly the application simply will not launch. 

Of course if you are tech savy and on Windows, you could even go and check the event viewer.  in Windows Logs > Application see if windows had made a log, they generally give you more information. 

That is the trouble with something simply not giving an error window, guessing at would could be the cause is unavoidable.