constant disconnects

herrfritz

Question

im having this strange new issue where i disconnect nearly every time i try to log in. no npcs spawn, my own skill bar is empty, my exp is somewhere between 5080% and 8029%. this happens no matter which character i log in with, or where this character is located in the game. it seems that only my screen refuses to update. my gf has her computer hooked up next to my own, and i can see myself move and type on her screen, but on my own screen i cannot move or talk, use skills, etc. if i go to character select, nothing happens, but if i hit exit to server, i will get "disconnected from server" notice, returning me to the login screen. from there i can log in again, but once more once the game opens up i have instant disconnect. i didnt think of it beforehand but i will start taking screenshots later to post in this thread

screenJellyRO002.jpg

screenJellyRO003.jpg

screenJellyRO004.jpg

Edited by herrfritz
stalker, priest, LK, different places and different equips, no reason?

2 answers to this question

herrfritz didn't respond back to Halcyon.

It's possible his client was simply outdated at this time, and needed a reinstallation. 

Since another client was able to see him fine, this would suggest his client simply was not working correctly, and after a moment or two the server would have realized the packets were wrong, and disconnect.