kyb77

Question

sorry Gm, i install the full file Anesis in my PC then i key in my log in name and password is in the service select then i saw the AnesisRO(64)

and i click OK  go out message is Please wait.... problem is come out so long to waiting about  like 1 minit ,normal is really fast just 2 second then can log in 

then go out this message Failed to connect to server.. GM can tel me wht is that problem,last 2 day i try can log in but now i try uninstall the AnesisRO file and 

install the full file AnesisRO but the problem is same Failed to connect to Server. pls GM can fix this problem ? thank you 

7 answers to this question

Another player unable to connect to the new herc server from the old server.

The server runs on 3 applications, map server the one that deals with most of the game logic, login server the one that handles logging in, and the char server that deals with character information and data. 

From what I am seeing from this question is they were able to connect to the login server, but their connection to the char server wasn't responsive. This can happen for a few reasons. As those above had stated the appearance of the characters could have been an issue, because the client wouldn't know how to render the character properly. It is also possible that the account had equipped gear that wasn't correctly rendering either, or there was simply a connection issue at that time. 

Failed to connect to server just means that one of the 3 applications were not responsive with the client. 

The fact they had uninstalled and reinstalled the full client, shows that they tried to get a more updated client. Though I do have to remind everyone that you still need to patch up. Making a full update does take a while, and we do try to do one yearly.

I hope this had shed some light on the issue, and possible causes. If you experience something like this, don't hesitate to let us know. Of course they should have also included the operating system they were using. Sometimes the operating system has build in defenses that like to stop certain processes from working a certain way.