If you ever need to submit a support ticket to recover accounts, make sure you are familiar with the following:
- You must have access to the e-mail that is attached to the accounts.
- If you do not have access try to use the e-mail recovery system for the e-mail provider you use.
You cannot recover:
- Friends accounts
- Family members accounts
- Accounts that have been sold
- For bought accounts please see the Account Security section.
- As of April 1, 2017, we no longer will attempt to recover accounts that do not have e-mail access.
Once you have recovered your accounts, please write them down, save the recovery emails, make a txt file on your desktop, etc. with your account information. Players abusing the support ticket system for GMs to keep track of their accounts will be issued a warning. If the player continues to abuse the support tickets this way, the GM has a right to refuse service.
If you ever need to submit a support ticket to recover lost items, make sure you are familiar with the following:
- Lost items can usually be recovered for a fee.
- Fees for all item recovery cases are subject to the staff's discretion. Determining factors may include, but are not limited to, the complexity of the case, the amount of evidence provided by the player, and which Account Security guidelines were not followed.
- The fee may be waived if all Account Security guidelines were followed, and the loss was not due to player error.
An item is NOT recoverable if:
- You broke it by upgrading
- You vended it for the wrong price
- You left it on a sold character
- You left it in your cart when your character was rolled back. (You can roll back to a merchant class to regain access to your cart.)
- As of June 1, 2016, we no longer make exceptions for recovering items that you broke or dropped in the process of quitting.
- As of January 1, 2017, the item recovery window is exactly 1 year before the current date.