Follow these guidelines to avoid losing your accounts/characters/items:
- You, and ONLY YOU, are responsible for the security of your accounts at all times. Choose a strong, secure password that you will not forget. We are not responsible if your items are stolen because someone guessed your password.
- Do not share your username and password with other players. If you decide to share your account with anyone, you take FULL responsibility for their actions and any resulting punishments for offenses they committed while using your account.
- Never give your username/password or items to anyone claiming to be a staff member. We will never ask for this except in a Support Ticket.
- Do not ask another player to transfer items or zeny for you.
- Verify that accounts/characters transferred to you by another player are as advertised. IMMEDIATELY change the password and the registered e-mail address of transferred accounts on the My Account page of the JellyRO website.
- Triple check names, items, and amounts when trading, NPCing, upgrading, vending and/or mailing.
- Make sure Drop Lock is checked on Inventory and Screenshot is checked on trades.
- Be cautious when trading with low level characters. When in doubt, ask the player to use a character that is over Level 90 or Transcendent.
We advise against lending items to anyone, but if you do, weigh the risk and consider the consequences of losing the item.
- If you lend items, have the other player say that he/she is just borrowing the items, and make sure it shows in the screenshot.
- Remember that item theft is most commonly committed by friends and guild members.
- Report item loss immediately through the Support Ticket System. If you do not make a report within 24 hours, we may not be able to help you in some cases. In general, the longer it has been since the incident occurred, the longer it may take for us to help you.