Today marks 7 years since Linus and I joined the staff. We were hired when Adrift was server owner, and the name was AnesisRO. My first role was to write dialog and background info for events and quests. Linus was on the dev path from the beginning. 

Seven years is a long time, for most of which I have been an admin. When I was hired, I couldn't even imagine myself in a leadership role, but someone was crazy enough to thrust these responsibilities upon me and somehow it all worked out. My sanity has taken some hits over the years both from RO and real life, but my love for this special little leaf on the great RO tree keeps me here. I hope to keep serving JellyRO for years to come.

Thank you all for sharing part of this journey with me! ❤️ 🌳

• Like 5

Happy Anniversary guys! We're lucky to have such great, dedicated staff. Seven Sages thank you for your seven years of helping of make this the best little server in RO. Cheers!

• Like 1

Seven Years ago I'm still sexy.. 😂🤣😅

Happy to still be here and met my friends here even though I hardly get in and play like the old days 😅,, You gals and guys know who you are. かんぱい!

Good times. Maybe for me, I enjoyed the old forums. Even Anima days. I wish I archived it when I knew it was being reworked...

Off-topic and Rant were my goto places.