Dear Citizens of JellyRO,

As we are trying to move forward and make improvements to the server, the written assaults on our staff and players continue. It is difficult to overcome the urge to defend ourselves against what is being said about us, but at this point, I believe that not responding to it is the best course of action.

Please do not leave negative reviews for other servers unless you have actually spent enough time playing there and feel that such a review is truly deserved. I know you may feel angry, but this is not the way. Do not trash talk other servers, even if they have been trash talking us. Do not harass any players who left our server. Don't try to pick a fight with them, and if they try to start something with you, I recommend not taking the bait. However, if you are being personally harassed as a result of any of this, I encourage you to report it to us or the moderators of whatever website it's happening on. 

It is my hope that things will settle down, but that's not going to happen until both sides decide that they have better things to do than keep taking shots at each other. Let's do our part to give peace a chance.

Thank you,

Finnian

• Like 1

We were very happy in our new Home untill u guys mentioned us  , and did Fake reviews , Every Player who left has the same right to rate the server as the ones who stay , I didnt want this to end this way but too much damage was done already and everyone tired , If u guys really want peace , this is were we all Split Ways and forget about each other , and the past , i must say i respect you  and also Kane , cant say same about the rest i wish u guys the best of lucks and if u really want peace the ball is in your servers hands  Good Bye JellyRO.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FLASHARO said:

Every Player who left has the same right to rate the server as the ones who stay

You're not wrong, but I should point out that this announcement is not directed at you or the players that left. I am addressing the current players of JellyRO and basically urging them to leave you guys alone.

1 hour ago, FLASHARO said:

If u guys really want peace , this is were we all Split Ways and forget about each other , and the past

That is why I wrote this announcement. I want to do everything I can to help us all move on.