Sign in to follow this  
Kathis

Lazy Days of Summer

unknown.png

Vacation Days

Happy summer, Jellies! We hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacation and is relaxing in sunshine and blue skies! Summer is HOT in Kathis's cave, where your dedicated staff is working hard to make donations a thing again! Until then, there's volleyball!

Summer of Auro

Volleyball and summer suits will continue throughout the month. Just a few reminders, though! The summer suits will disappear when the event is over so make sure you use them and share them with your friends, guild, party, and fellow Jellies! Volleyball games are still available for Auro prizes, giving you all extra chances to earn that sweet, sweet currency for use in our Auro shop! And when you run out of Auro and still want cool stuff, come to the weekly GM-run event on Sunday nights at 9 p.m. server time, where you can win Jellybeans to trade for even more costumes and pets!

Summer Event content will disappear on September 1, 2019!

GM Event will continue until Kathis says so.

A word from Kathis

Last month we been fixing NPCs as they been coming up. This was due to the old weight checks using the item's code name rather than their ID. So when it was changed to something that was clearer for our Devs. For example the old code names were Knife, Knife_,  Knife__  oppose to Knife3, Knife4, Knife0 (the numbers referring to the slots), so the technical reasoning why the NPCs are not working is because they are looking for an item that doesn't exist anymore. Five players have reported a total of 10 scripts that needed this sort of treatment. Hibi is going through the scripts fixing all the ones they can find. So lesson learned on the item code clean up. Remember to keep on letting us know which NPCs are still not working through the Bug Tracker, a ticket, or the @request system. That's what's been happening on that front. 

In regards to donations, the reason this has taken so long was because of a lot of complications, as much as I would love to go into details of the process, I'll spare you all and state that we are using a new service, the only issue we currently are experiencing is that the website control panel (cp) uses a system called FluxCP, and Paypal is integrated pretty deep into it. Worst case scenario we'll make a new site page for all your donation needs, but increasing your credits will be a manual process. We don't want this to be the case, and we imagine you guys wouldn't want this to be the case either, I am hoping it will be resolved before next maintenance, but don't hold me to that please. 

Next we compiled the survey results and made a document for everyone who was curious of the results, this is our second survey we had completed. The survey was conducted in game throughout the month of June. If we saw you online and didn't have you on our list we would warp to your location. This way the results are from those who are actively playing the game.  The document can be found here.

Besides the usual monthly updates, I am suspecting that there will be many small fixes over the next couple months that can be done without a server reboot until it's time for Halloween and castle rotation. I'll continue to keep you all up to date.

Monthly Updates

Featured Auro Shop Costumes

19807.png19564.png19622.png19845.png

20030.png20053.png20117.png20177.png

Featured Jellybean Rewards

30113.png19521.png19856.png1837.gif

Additional Notes

• Auro shop and Jellybean exchanger have been updated.
  • Jelly Blob was updated to reflect change in Auro shop costumes.
  • Synced system time so WoE will start and end on time now.
  • Thank you .Scout. ; Father Priest; Koyko; Biochemist Rudie; and Lord Arrow for reporting the NPCs that were causing some issues. 
  • To follow updates, you can also refer to the server changelog.

How are we doing? Review us at RateMyServer.Net!
Don't forget to patch!
If something still isn't working correctly, please submit a bug report.