Kathis

A change in the wind

It has been a few days since I became server owner, and there is much I would like do, but this server is a home for many and it is not my place to change anything based on my own ideals. So first, I would like to say thank you all for your support. I will try my best to be the best server owner I can be. 

Before I get into some possible things, we have some "firsts" I would like to recognize! 

First Clear of the Endless Cellar

image.png

back: ~HiDeYoRi_IsHiDa~; Shiroe Stryfe
front: ~noob here~; Squeezy Bottle; Trucido; BellDandy14; Linchlord; Caliyel

On 2018-05-28 22:03:43 the first party managed to beat the MVP at the bottom of Endless Cellar. This party mostly consisted of two guilds who are rivals in the War of Emperium.

Party members:
~HiDeYoRi_IsHiDa~
Champion Rudie
Rodrigo Roa Duterte
<^_^>Dark Potter<^_^>
Caliyel
Squeezy Bottle
Trucido
BellDandy14
LinchLord
Shinron Ikari
Shiroe Stryfe
~noob here~

First fisher to complete the Rare fish quest: Garelock

unknown.png

On 2018-06-08 20:05:42 Garelock found Kingle and completed the quest of gathering all 21 rare fish, granting him access to the MVP map. 

The Changes in the Wind

I would like to bring your attention here: http://forum.jellyro.com/topic/57905-a-milliner-summer/. This thread is a poll to get an idea of what we CAN do about the hats of summer this year. Sadly, there has been little time to really work on them, but I do know that a lot of you good folks have been trying to do the quests and they simply are being rude or broken. So I have an idea on how to fix that, but since it's a shift in the flow you're used to, I would like to take a vote on if you, the players, the lifeblood of this server, even would like this. This is how I'll be asking the players for feedback on possible ideas for the future. To ensure that promises will be kept, I'll never ask for a vote if I do not believe I can do it on my own, if it comes to that. (This is the advantage of having a server owner with dev-ing experience.)

Secondly, some of you wanted us to bring back Direct Assault. http://forum.jellyro.com/ideabox/active/bringing-back-direct-assult-r174/. If there are ideas you want to see come to life (if it's within our power), please follow these steps:   
1. Post your idea in the Idea Box, with information about the idea itself. (One idea per post please.)

2. Ask other players to comment / react to it.  

That's it. We'll be more likely to consider and discuss in a staff meeting the topics that are most well received. If we do not believe we have the manpower or the knowledge on how to accomplish the task then I'll post so in the idea box itself. Feel free to let me know any alternative ways we could accomplish the idea. I am normally interested in listening to alternative means.

That's all I have to say for now. In the meantime, my staff and I are tackling things that were broken or didn't make sense before, and we will be making an active effort to do necessary clean up. Feel free to @request us if you find an NPC with any issues. 

Thank you

• Like 3

Oh yea. DA and the Faction Wars. I don't remember much except dying a lot to the paladin NPC because of the insane reflect shield it had on my EDP'd sinx. DA was quite fun though never got the rewards. Also that full strip NPC stalker >_>

Y0zLE1X.jpg

tcPyoTv.jpg

fOpMca3.jpg