gepard.grf

taro

Question

The snippet from the error log you posted points to a timeout. It's likely that the patcher is not downloading the file within a given time period and giving up.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/193625

Can you please goto speedtest.net and click "Begin Test", wait until its done and post the result? I'll try and see if I can find out what the timeout is.

My Connection is 20/2, and I've seen ~2.2 MBps downloads recently, so it shouldn't be an issue. Speed test should 20.5 mbps by 1.8.

I can't imagine that being an issue. 
The download itself occurs in a couple minutes, and then hangs on the last little bit for 30 seconds or so before it times out, and retries. 

Thanks so much for looking into this everyone!

@Tzark Nevril and I put our heads together and fixed the issue for 1 player, I'm hoping this fixes it for you too. We updated the gepard in the patch itself, so please try patching it again.

IF that doesn't work please go here and download this version of gepard and replace both files in your folder. I just updated it this morning.

I'm sorry it's taken this long to get things working but this was a very weird issue that we couldn't duplicate.