Downloading Problems

Carlo0827

Question

Hi, so im a returning player trying to get back into aRO, but the client i have currently wont let me log in. It says "failed to connect to server" so i went onto tis website and see that the website is different, so im assuming everything has been reformatted or whatevef and so i went and clicked the "Download" part and then clicked the "Full Download" and it sends me to a page where it says "Sorry there seems to be a problem. Please try later. Error 2S119/1. Can someone help me??? I would like to start playing this game again. I have Windows 8

6 answers to this question

Hi, okay so i downloaded the game. idk what it means if the top says Anesisro[Herc/Beta],but anyways my main concern is i have 2 accounts and im able to access one, but the other one when i log in a rectangular window comes up saying "Anesis.exe isnt working" and also it says "trying to find solution..." then it forecloses, but its weird because it doesnt do that on my other account

I dont know where the reset button is. When i start the patcher. I type in one of my accounts and it lets me in, no problem, but if i go on my other account... a box will pop up saying that there is a problem and it will notify me if it finds the solution. I dont understand.

Edited by Carlo0827

Log into Control Panel -> Click "My Account" -> Click the Character's name -> At the top area, click Reset look

After you click on the character name, The reset look button is a little bit below the Play Now button.

(Posted an image but this site seems to have a different thing going when posting images. So nvm that)

This one was probably resolved, but never marked as best answer, or named changed to solved. 

So this issue is very interesting, in the fact it shows that the old server and the new server had different ways of interoperating hair styles, colors, body colors. The colors point to the pallet number. The hair styles tell the client which style to load up. Now here is the interesting thing that I am a bit confused about. It never dawned on me that the old server and the new server would have different ways of interpreting these numbers. It's possible that the old server may have allowed the hair styles to be cross gender, so the values may have ended up out of range, but I am uncertain, since I never had to work with the old server before joining staff. 

Hopefully this clears up the confusion.