AI Problems

Cris AG

Question

5 answers to this question

We were going to implement AzzyAI as default UserAI homunculus with the update, but it was overlooked in the scheme of things. You can try AzzyAI instead or wait for the patch.

MirAI hasn't been supported in so long that I'm not sure if it could be made compatible with this client.

Well I'm (was) using Mirai since early 2007, In this server, animaro, etc., etc. Until July 31 2015. Now I have same problem Mirai doesnt work./sob

Yeah I read Halcyon post, but Anesis patch, doesnt work either.  /sobAnd AzzyAi has 45 pages on Pdf to learn how to use it. Too complicated./wah

Would you please research a solution for all us, homun lovers?/lv

By the way great job and effort by GM staff /thx

AzzyAI is not as complicated as it seems, but it is not yet compatible with Herc. The homun will not auto-attack nor auto-defend in any situation. I would suggest going ahead and using it since it has created the least amount of in-game errors so far (namely none that I have seen other than nuanced skill reactions fixed through setup). By the time the compatibility is worked out, you might understand how Azzy works (you really only need to concern yourself with two tabs within the setup anyway :3).

Do not try RampageAI. It seems to error too much.