Thank you for playing JellyRO! Online game communities are at their best when everyone is respectful and fair. Therefore, we ask that all members conduct themselves accordingly when using the JellyRO game client, JellyRO forums, JellyRO Discord server, and official JellyRO social media pages. Our aim is to provide a friendly and fun environment for everyone.
- Member access to the services provided at JellyRO is a privilege and not a right.
- Respect all staff members. They are volunteers who are doing their best to make JellyRO the best it can be.
- Our rules broadly define what behavior is expected as a member of this community and may not address every type of offensive behavior. Players who commit offenses in any language will be subject to the same penalties. The staff shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate.
- Repeated severe violations of the rules may result in being IP banned from one or more JellyRO services. In some cases this means a player is not allowed back on one or more JellyRO services, even with a new account.
- If a player commits an offense that results in a ban on an account that is not their own, the account will remain suspended until the rightful owner claims it and changes the password with the understanding that the offender is not to use the account.
- We often rely on players to report offenses they witness, but we do not tolerate false reports. If you report something that did not happen at all and/or modify the evidence to make it appear that something happened differently than it actually did, you will receive the penalty that correlates with the falsified offense.
- Players who receive penalties may appeal their penalty via support ticket. General questions about rules and penalties may be asked in the game, on the forums, on Discord, or in a support ticket.
- When in doubt, don’t do it!
We reserve the right to:
- Suspend your access to these services at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines.
- Evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action we take may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category. Severity of penalty may depend on the offender's history of rule violations.
- Change or modify these guidelines at our discretion and without notice.
The bottom line is that we want JellyRO to be a fun, safe, and stress-free environment for all players. When interacting with other JellyRO players, you will encounter those who share different experiences and come from vastly different backgrounds. While certain words and images may not be offensive to you, consider the fact that that same words and images may have a completely different effect on someone else. We’ve done everything we can to make this a great community – now it’s up to you!