The following actions are considered fraudulent and may be subject to extreme repercussions for first time offenses:
- Impersonating and/or pretending affiliation to another player or staff member.
- Attempting to obtain an individual's personal/financial information and/or virtual goods without the individual's consent or by or tricking the individual into giving the information and/or virtual goods.
- Issuing a charge-back for donation credit.
- Bypassing IP restrictions for instances, activities, or bans.
Attempting to deceive staff with false information.
A single violation will result in a permanent ban on one or more accounts depending on the severity of the offense.
The following fraudulent actions are not subject to multi-account bans:
- Deceptively vending items that are similar/identical and falsely advertising.
|First Offense:||24 Hour Mute|
|Second Offense:||3 Week Account Ban|
|Final Offense:||Permanent Account Ban|